Classic Style 6 prong solitaire with 2mm half round band tapering to 1.8mm at the top. Price is for setting only for diamonds up to 2 carats. Add $100 for diamonds larger than 2 carats. Select your diamond from our extensive online inventory.
Brian Gavin Signature
Designed and created in house by the finest craftsmen according to Brian Gavin’s strictest standards. All diamond melee is F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature melee.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 14|
|Top Width||1.85 mm||Bottom Width||2.1 mm|
|Top Height||2.4 mm||Bottom Height||1.75 mm|
By Christian Schappacher on April 28, 2017
Beautiful ring. My now fiancee is absolutely in love with it and she can't stop showing it off.
7 Customer Reviews
By Mario Danner on April 15, 2017 Exactly what I have been looking for! It is beautifully crafted - high quality craftmanship! And the contrast with the platinum six-prong makes the ring even more special.
By on September 20, 2016 Exactly the tiffany-style setting I was looking for without the overly-chunky tiffany band
By Luke Calleja on July 21, 2016 The ring was a perfect fit both for size and style
By Nancy Wong on April 12, 2016 The best Tiffany style setting without the Tiffany price tag!
By Miles Gilhuly on February 23, 2016 Great color and design; exactly what I wanted.
By Meng (Annie) He on December 04, 2015 the band looks very slim from the front, looks like a string, which show up the diamond on the spot! very feminine setting
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.