Traditional Six Prong Solitaire. Price is for setting only for diamonds up to 2 carats. Add $100 for diamonds larger than 2 carats. Select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory.
Brian Gavin Select
Supplied by approved outside vendors who have passed our strict quality control process. Selection is based on design, quality of materials, and price for the product.
|Metal Available||14K White Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, Platinum|
|Sizes||3 - 14|
|Top Width||2.6 mm||Bottom Width||2 mm|
|Top Height||1.5 mm||Bottom Height||1.2 mm|
By Xing Chen on December 25, 2017
got it modify to the same metal as my wedding band
10 Customer Reviews
By Jason Borg Infante on November 01, 2017 Simple but Elegant This design is really a timeless classic. The craftsmanship is top notch.
By Marcelo Leig on October 22, 2017 When I choose this set I though, well its the chiepest one so it will not be so fancy...such a mistake, this ring is gorgeous!
By Jacopo Luciani on May 28, 2017 The setting is very cool and the diamond sits well on the 6 prong.
By Charles Tilly on May 24, 2017 The ring was a basic solitaire and it was beautiful
By Stephanie Lin on May 15, 2017 The setting is perfect. I am a size 3.75 and the setting is delicate but not too thin and frail looking. It is perfect for my 1.267 carat diamond.
By josh johnson on December 14, 2016 High quality in every aspect!
By Chris Histed on November 25, 2016 Very attractive setting that holds the diamond low on the finger.
By Thi Ngoc Anh Nguyen on November 19, 2016 I chose a 0.6 carat I color VS1 diamond on 14K yellow classic high prong setting. I heard of Brian Gavin and Whiteflash ACA, then I ask for opinions from Diamond Pro and finally decided to buy from Brian Gavin. First thing, the service is excellent, Katy is very helpful and friendly. I was afraid of getting the ring from US to Berlin by Fedex, is that safe? is the custom and duty paperwork cumbersome? No, its simple and fast. Fedex will guide you on the paperwork and they deliver asap. Second, about the ring, it's just wonderful. I have not regretted choosing an I color VS1. The thing is, in my country, Vietnam, people prefer high color high clarity. But Brian cuts the stone so excellent that it sparkles really really sparkles. That makes the stone bigger, brighter, and beautiful. I think the thing with diamond color is not that it is yellow (face down) but the higher color D E F is transparent and the lower color is ice white. Its like wearing air (DEFG) and water (HIJK ...). The I color is interesting, under daylight it looks like ice white and under indoor yellow light it looks like a glass brim-full of sparkling flowy water. The clarity is another thing, a VS1 but with just a pinpoint and a cloud which is impossible to see anyway because of the diamond super brilliance. And the last thing is the price. For 2000 plus I got a stone that looks big and beautiful (for my 4.75 finger), which is suitable for my age (thirty ish) and for my work environment (office). I am as proud of wearing this ring as any other friends who wear much expensive options. Thank you Brian Gavin and your team!
By Su Chieh Ong on May 27, 2016 Simple and elegant. Truly no regret.
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.