Classic 3 prong martini settings with friction backs. Price is for settings only. Select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory.
Brian Gavin Select
Supplied by approved outside vendors who have passed our strict quality control process. Selection is based on design, quality of materials, and price for the product.
|Metal||14K White Gold|
By Sara Brown on May 29, 2019
The white gold 3-prong martini setting is lovely. Although the back is not a screw back (which I worried about a little), it feels very secure. The friction backs don’t feel like they will come off.
10 Customer Reviews
By Kevin Keays on December 23, 2017 The martini earring in platinum is very nice my only concern is that they would of had a more secure backing system. I did not realize at the time the hand made ones Brian Gavin which appear to have the better backing security
By Bronwyn Conway on October 13, 2017 They’re beautiful and exactly as described.
By Linda Valvo on August 06, 2017 Spectacular earrings! Great sparkle and phenomenal fire!
By Muralikrishnan Munuswamy on July 10, 2017 Excellent. We are not sure how sturdy the friction back will be on the long run. Based on what I read about Brian Gavin we expect it to be quite good.
By Fred Bigger on February 22, 2017 My wife loves the the diamond stud earrings. Simple and Elegant.
By Momcilo Pesut on December 10, 2016 Brian Gavin always and forever
By Frederick Bryden on December 04, 2016 Very good quality. The martini set looks good with diamonds.
By David Haddox on October 27, 2015 Beautiful earrings just as described and expected.
By Lisa Boyapati on September 23, 2015 Beautiful, low profile and lots of light in the diamonds. Love this setting so much!!!
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- If there was any sales tax paid on your original diamond purchase, this sales tax is nonrefundable and cannot be applied towards your upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.