Some of the Diamonds and Jewelry Ordered from Brian Gavin for the Holidays….
I've been meaning to write you guys but things have been so crazy! I beyond LOVE my ring. I love the fact that there are no blood diamonds and that my setting was made by Brian and not a big corporate company. It just FEELS different. I know it is made with great care and integrity. Alex told me you guys really worked with him and I knew this was the only place I wanted to get my setting. It's exactly what I wanted. One day we will be able to get a Brian Gavin hearts and arrows diamond!!! Thank you Brian and Lesley from the bottom of my heart. The proposal was magical. I'm sure Alex told you he took me to Paris, France!!!! I have been telling everyone about BGD. Love you guys. Teresa
Over the past couple of weeks we have shipped out a large volume of beautiful diamond rings, diamond pendants, diamond bracelets and diamond stud earrings. Following is a small selection to show you what we have been up to here at BGD….
And here are some excerpts from some of the wonderful inquiries and requests we have been receiving:
- Dear Lesley, Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I read about you guys on pricescope.com. I am a big fan of that website! I have seen beautiful pictures of Brian's work there. I also love your Blog! Paula
- I am so thrilled to be working with you and Brian– both because of your lovely personalities and the exquisite workmanship of your team. You have made the process so fun and easy. Thank you a million! Best, Tracy
- Starting to do some diamond shopping, and ended up here as my primary choice! Michael
- Hello Lesley, I am wondering if you and Brian might be able to help me source a small pink heart sapphire, approx 4mm? Gailey
- Hi Lesley, I just sent the payment using PayPal. You have been immensely helpful in this whole process which is part of the reason I decided to go with your company rather than the other vendor I was also getting a quote from. I look forward to seeing the ring and hopefully, look forward to working with your company in the future. Terri
- I so appreciate you both and am very excited for you – the work you have done since parting with WF is better than ever. Kudos! Sara
- Wonderful – can't wait to see them in person. Thanks again for your help – it has been wonderful working with you, and I look forward to doing so again soon. Alex
- Hi Lesley! I am surprised that you manage to answer so quickly to my emails. Feel very "VIP" right now. Robert