His and Hers Wedding Bands Galore at Brian Gavin…
Being that the summer months are characteristically wedding months we have been very busy creating wedding bands for many of our customers. The Gallery below features some of the bands that have shipped over the past couple of weeks. All diamond melee used in the bands is F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature Melee.
- The bands are gorgeous We are both just thrilled with how beautiful my band is! Seth kept saying "Sheesh your hand is so sparkly now!" on the drive home from FedEx. (I ripped into the box as soon as we got back in the car). It's a good thing the rings came when they did. I don't think I could have gone much longer than a week knowing I had that band but couldn't wear it. We are customers for life now! Thanks for putting up with me while I changed my mind about 4000 times in the past several months. Seth even said "I think you should get another wedding band to put on the other side of your ring to even it out" as soon as I put it on. Tisk tisk. I'm going to hold him to that. Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Liz
- Hi Lesley, She loves the ring, the style is exactly what she like and it looks perfect on her. Thank you millions. Li
- Hi Lesley, Just wanted to say thank you, the rings arrived after a few days delay care of Canada Customs ! They are beautiful and I am very happy to have them back on my finger. Just again want to thank you and Brian for such a fantastic job, now it's time to start on a new project ! Kind regards, Julieann
- Jamie, The band is beautiful! The diamonds are truly stunning. Jo
- Dear Jamie, I picked up my ring yesterday. It looks beautiful!! Kind Regards, Jeanette