Customers Continue to Rave About Brian Gavin's Magnificent Diamond Jewelry...
- Hi Lesley, The pendant is drop-dead gorgeous! It is exactly what I'd envisioned. ! The details are absolutely perfect and just as I'd hoped. I posted a couple of pictures on PS showing the pendant next to my e-ring. The "blurry neck shot" accurately depicts the color when it's on my neck. It looks amazingly white. The diamond is just incredible! Thank you so much for this. I can't wait to work with you and Brian again! I have a feeling you're going to be making a lot of pendants this holiday season! Please pass along my best holiday wishes to Brian. I hope you'll both be taking a vacation come January! Cheers, Alexa
- Hi Lesley, My pendant just arrived and I'm blown away with how stunning it is in person! The craftmanship is just amazing, it looks so delicate. And it's so sparkly! I'm loving the hint of warmth I can see in certain lighting – although I have to say it looks alot whiter that I would expect a K to be. I'm so glad I chose your company for this project – thank you so much for all your help and patience with answering my questions, and above all thank you for making me such a beautiful piece of jewellery. I certainly hope to be able to work with you again for any future projects I have in mind. Once I get hold of a camera to take some pictures I will be sure post a glowing review on Pricescope. Many, many thanks indeed, Dayna
- Hi Lesley, I picked up the pendant from FedEx this morning and it looks AMAZING! Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to many more purchases from BGD! Teslyn
- We love the band, it looks perfect — exactly like the pic we sent and love the weight on it. Nissan
- Lesley, I picked up the ring today and I love it. I plan on showing one of my girlfriend's best friends today and get her opinion. Thank you very much for all of your help. Paul
- Dear Lesley and Brian, I picked up the package yesterday. The stone is gorgeous! Really perfection. I am so pleased. Thank you for the goodies you sent along. I wasn't expecting the extras; the gloves, idealscope viewer, the little black stone holder, and the bags to store everything in. Whoa, what great service and what nice people you are to work with. I look forward to working with you again and in the mean time will be drooling over the photos of your current projects. Thanks again for your great customer service and for offering such a beautiful selection of diamonds. Best regards, Romaine
- Hi Lesley, Just want to thank you and Brian for doing such a great job on my engagement ring. My bf, Daryl finally proposed!!..and at that moment, all I could see was the RING..It's so beautiful and brilliant!! I'm so glad I insisted on him to buy from Brian Gavin…Special thanks to my gd fren, Carolynn who recommended you guys! My next project will be our wedding bands! Hoping to make a cartier look-a-like and need ur help once again!.. 🙂 Warm Regards, Jeanette
- Hi Lesley, First, I'd like to thank you and Brian for putting together such a fantastic ring within my desired time frame and budget. It has been an absolute pleasure in dealing with you and I must say, the ring definitely did its job. She said yes so now we're officially engaged! On our surprise trip to Miami she couldn't take her eyes off the ring and to be quite honest neither could I. It sparkles even in the lowest light setting! She described them as "rainbow laser beams". Your level of service and support has been great and I definitely look forward to working with you on getting our wedding bands and future jewelry purchases. My fiancé (Andrea) loves the ring and has made a formal request that we get our wedding bands done through Brian Gavin. You guys rock and we'll definitely be recommending you to all of our family and friends! Edward
- Hi Lesley, Just wanted to say thanks very much for the lovely diamond ring. It arrived safely and just looks fantastic! She said yes and is totally in love with the ring, just can't stop looking at it 🙂 Sorry it's taken so long for me to write back and thank you but we've just been so excited!! Many thanks again and kind regards, John
- Lesley, Thank you so much. I picked up the ring shortly after 9am. The ring is gorgeous as expected. Thanks so much for helping make this all come true. Thanks also for sending the photos – they are nearly as lovely as the ring. I'm sure you'll hear from me after I give her the ring. I look forward to working with you again. Rob
And a quick peek behind the scenes at some samples of what comes into the e-mail inbox here at BGD:
- Brian was great! Very educational. I am fully confident in doing business (he does have a sort of cult following on the internet).
- Dear Lesley, It's my pleasure. You can't imagine how happy and excited I am to be part of my friends' purchasing experiences. It is almost like I am buying vicariously through them! Thank you once again for being the best Jeweller/retailer I have ever dealt with.
- Hi Lesley, Thank you for your response. It's an honor to be working with you as I believe you are somewhat of a celebrity on Pricescope. 🙂 Thank you very much for your help and patience in answering my inquiries.
- Lesley, Thanks so much for sending all those reports. I seem to spend my entire life a week or two behind, so I remain impressed by your timeliness. The photos and reports were just as I had hoped – boring in their consistency and perfection. You do sell a beautiful diamond.
- Hi Lesley, I have been wearing my bezel studs nonstop and really adore them. They showcase the stone so well but are slightly cooler looking than the normal prong setting. The problem is that once you get a pair of bezels, you want to bezel everything! I am a pricescope lurker and keep seeing the BGD bezel studs and other projects popping up. You must be super busy right now!
- Thanks, Leslie, and sorry I missed you last night. Would tonight be a good time to call? p.s., reading through Pricescope yesterday, it struck me how incredibly busy the two of you are! I swear every other project in the works has BGD attached to it. 🙂 That's nice to see.
- Hi Lesley, Gosh, are you up "working" on Sunday evening? That's too much! I have read so much about you and Brian on Pricescope, I feel like I know you. Congratulations on your stellar reputation for such quality design and outstanding customer service. Thanks so much.
- Whoa!! That was quick. And what are you doing up so late working?!? Double whoa! Thank you for the repeat customer discount! I'll take care of the payment details tomorrow but I just had to respond and say thank you for the quick and great service!! Good night!