A designer pave 3 stone ring w/ approx. 0.32 ctw F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature H&A melee diamonds. Soft sweeping lines lead to eye popping diamonds, cut for optimum sparkle. Price is for setting only for diamonds up to 2 carats and does not include two side stones (minimum size 0.15 ct each). Add $100 for diamonds larger than 2 carats. Select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory. Matching band is item #7175
Brian Gavin Collections
|Metal||18K Yellow Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 10|
|Top Width||2.5 mm||Bottom Width||3.25 mm|
|Top Height||2 mm||Bottom Height||1.75 mm|
By Mario Schermaul on October 17, 2018
The ring itself is the most sparkling, beautiful, diamond ring I have ever seen, despite my gathering extensive information about engagement rings, going both to luxury jewellers with brick and mortar shops in Germany as well as visiting several online stores. Price is approximately a third of what I would have had to pay in a brick and mortar shop for a ring with a centre stone of a similar size but without side stones or a pave, and the quality and sparkle of the Aphrodite platinum ring I bought absolutely outclasses anything I could have bought there. The light return is such that you see the ring reflecting light from a long distance sparkling like nothing I have ever witnessed before, hypnotically breathtaking like a small sun. It seems to gather light from all angles and reflect it all through its upside. Totally amazing! Compared to any diamond ring I have seen on the finger of any woman during the last few months, the ring I bought is the most brightest. Specs are a Brian Gavin Aphrodite platinum engagement ring with a Black by Brian Gavin Center stone, round, 1,15 carat VS2, colour G with two round cut side stones Black by Brian Gavin 0,403 carat VS 2, colour G and a pave consisting of signature round cuts. Seriously, I am so happy to have made the decision to buy from Brian Gavin. The team is the best, fast, really friendly, highest quality in all respects, absolutely perfect! Thank you all so, so much! I am sure my girlfriend will love the ring once I gift it to her!
2 Customer Reviews
By David BOCAGE on September 29, 2016 Great design my fiancée loves it! Had it customised to remove the accent diamonds.
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- If there was any sales tax paid on your original diamond purchase, this sales tax is nonrefundable and cannot be applied towards your upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.