Traditional 4 Prong Solitaire. Price is for setting only for diamonds up to 2 carats. Add $100 for diamonds larger than 2 carats. Select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory.
Brian Gavin Select
Supplied by approved outside vendors who have passed our strict quality control process. Selection is based on design, quality of materials, and price for the product.
|Sizes||3 - 14|
|Top Width||2.6 mm||Bottom Width||2 mm|
|Top Height||1.5 mm||Bottom Height||1.2 mm|
By neal seymour on December 19, 2018
She loved it and that is all that matters.
10 Customer Reviews
By Ricardo Fernandez Garcia on September 15, 2017 Beautiful classic style solitarie. Exactly what I was looking for!
By Richard Roy on May 30, 2017 The pictures don't do it any justice. Just gorgeous and top quality, you can tell the second you lay hands on it!
By Howard Smith on May 16, 2017 It is a little plain, but I didn't want something overly fancy anyway.
By Tat Fong Ng on November 06, 2016 In Asia, a lot of the engagement rings are made with either 24K gold or platinum. However, only 14K gold or platinum are mainly offered in North America. After doing some research in which option I should go with, I would definitely choose platinum for a lifelong possession even I am on a tight budget.
By Frederic Fung on October 25, 2016 No complaints. This setting met our expectations
By George Caldera on June 22, 2016 Complements perfectly the dimond
By Mia Kenefick on June 01, 2016 Has weight due to the platinum prongs. Glad the ring portion is white gold so I can get it re-dipped in the future.
By Andrew Prodanov on January 08, 2016 The ring is perfect and fits like a glove!
By Jason Greaves on January 25, 2013 I ordered this ring in platinum with a 1ct Signature Princess Cut, and it looks fantastic. It is simple and elegant. After doing a ton of research, it became clear that buying a princess cut online is something of a crap shoot, which is why I paid a little extra for the Signature cut. Based on Brian Gavin's reputation, I knew that I would be getting a superior diamond. We are so pleased with the finished product, and the customer service was excellent. Thank you for helping to make our engagement so special.
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- If there was any sales tax paid on your original diamond purchase, this sales tax is nonrefundable and cannot be applied towards your upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.