A variation on the popular "Novela", The Legera is an illusion trim solitaire, with 4 beads per stone which make the diamond melee appear larger. Diamond melee is 22 x 1.4 mm F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature melee 70% around the shank. Price is for setting only for diamonds up to 2 carats. Call in for pricing for larger than 2 carats. Select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory. Matching band is item #5862
|Metal||18K White Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 10|
|Top Width||1.85 mm||Bottom Width||2 mm|
|Top Height||1.8 mm||Bottom Height||1.9 mm|
Gracefully elaborate design defines this highly-polished and elegant Solitaire Engagement Ring from the Brian Gavin 810 ...
By Richard Martin on August 29, 2017
Beautiful! Girlfriend requested a small band for her "dainty" fingers. This was perfect!
6 Customer Reviews
By Michael Glowacki on June 18, 2017 Turned out wonderful. Great product all around with great service.
By Josh Carroll on July 23, 2016 The Legera Pave setting looks amazing, and it goes extremely well with the 1.016 H VS1 cushion cut diamond.
By Peter Roh on June 28, 2016 Gorgeous setting. It is so dainty. Simply yet extremely elegant.
By Wesley Adams on April 13, 2016 Elegant, feminine, beautiful style and craftsmanship, so much better than other similar styles on the market, stunning!!
By Dan Stone on December 15, 2015 This ring is gorgeous, though I got it modified with a 6 claw prong. Its gorgeous.
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.