Gracefully elaborate design defines this highly-polished and elegant Solitaire Engagement Ring from the Brian Gavin 810 Collection. In the style of the stunning Hearts and Arrows diamond ring which was this collection's inspiration, this jubilantly incandescent piece beguiles with its understated authority. Its 4-pronged basket head hosts a gorgeously decorated gallery with bead set melee of two different sizes-- elements which add a touch of royalty to the noble piece. 0.269 CTW of Brian Gavin Signature melee are on this piece, and all are F/G Color VS Clarity Brian Gavin Signature. Underneath the head, attached to the space just below the band's airline is a discreet 1.25mm orange Brian Gavin Signature sapphire with a CTW of 0.008. The ring's pave set shoulders feature a host of mini diamonds; the melee inset ends in a point with three melee in descending sizes. This handsome solitaire ring is displayed with a Hearts and Arrows center stone but we have a vast inventory of Hearts and Arrows and other diamonds to choose from to create your perfect ring. Shown here in 18k rose gold with a Split Shoulder Euro Shank band, two other types of ring bands are available to customize your piece: a Simple band, and a Twist. The ring is also available in three other precious metals to suit your preferences: yellow gold, white gold, and platinum. For the bottom shank, select from two appealing designs: the minimal-spin Euro Shank and the Round Shank. The price shown here reflects the price for the ring's setting only.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||2.3 mm||Bottom Width||6.4 mm|
|Top Height||1.5 mm||Bottom Height||1.7 mm|
Other Available Options :
Gracefully elaborate design defines this highly-polished and elegant Solitaire Engagement Ring from the Brian Gavin 810 ...
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.