This bewitching diamond engagement ring is just what her heart has been searching for. Brian Gavin Diamonds' stunning new 810 Collection was inspired by one of the largest 8.10 carat diamonds in the world-- and that design's extensive beauty is echoed in this captivating octagonal shaped Halo ring. A multitude of Brian Gavin Signature F/G Color VS Clarity Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows melee, with a CTW of 0.1844, edge stylishly around the corners on the surface of this piece. The bright and heavenly center stone is framed with tiny, twinkling points of light. Over the edge of this Art Deco-style halo are more tiny diamonds creating a scintillating flash that is visible when the ring is viewed in profile. The highly polished metal of the ring band perfectly shows off the host of diamonds, making this an ideal choice for an engagement piece. This traditional and timeless halo ring features one more superb and luminous stone: a romantic, 1.25mm, Brian Gavin Signature orange sapphire with a 0.008 CTW. It's secreted away just under the head. The rings in the 810 Collection were originally created in 18K rose gold but all pieces-- including this octagonal halo ring-- can be crafted in white gold, yellow gold, or platinum. For the ring band, choose from the classically Simple band, the ever popular Split Shoulder, the Cross, and the Twist. The price shown here is for the ring's setting only. This piece is particularly stunning with a Hearts and Arrows center stone, but you can select the diamond type of your preference from our extensive online inventory. We will expertly craft a setting made to the exact specifications of your chosen stone. Finish off the customization of your gift by selecting from one of two options for the bottom portion of the band: a Round Shank or a spin-stabilizing design known as the Euro Shank. Size specifics of this halo ring are a top width of 2.5mm, bottom width of 2.5mm, top height of 1.5mm, and a bottom height of 1.2mm.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||2.5 mm||Bottom Width||2.5 mm|
|Top Height||1.5 mm||Bottom Height||1.2 mm|
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.