4 prong pendant setting with split bail with 16" cable chain. Price does not include center stone. Please select your diamond from our extensive online diamond inventory
Brian Gavin Select
Supplied by approved outside vendors who have passed our strict quality control process. Selection is based on design, quality of materials, and price for the product.
|Metal||14K White Gold|
By Jason Chastain on October 13, 2018
Nice quality setting that isn't overbearing. Love it
7 Customer Reviews
By Muralikrishnan Munuswamy on July 10, 2017 Exceptional brilliance. Not sure if a thicker chain would look better, perhaps for a larger diamond.
By Matthew Brentano on May 06, 2017 Very nice chain. The pronged setting is very elegant. It is interesting enough to look cool but not too flamboyant to distract from the diamond.
By Sharon Beatty on March 25, 2017 I loved the setting. It is rose gold and the setting itself looks lovely. My diamond really sparkles.
By Sarah Nguyen on March 03, 2017 Beautiful simple setting that I wear everyday now.
By John Ferreira on December 28, 2016 amazing looking, very shiny and nicely cut
By Melissa Hardy on February 21, 2016 This is a lovely pendant. The chain really sparkles and has the right weight/thickness to it. It complements the diamond well.
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.