The Brian Gavin hand milgrained bezel stud earrings will become one of your most prized possessions. The setting “enlarges” the center stone so that the studs are very prominent when worn, yet is delicate and quietly complimentary to the diamonds, not overpowering. You are sure to get lots of compliments when viewers lean in for a closer look at the lovely artisanship. Available with friction or screw backs, the white gold is luxurious and sets off the diamonds, making them face up whiter than they are. Please note: These settings are made to order and are final sale. Price is for settings only. Select your diamonds from our extensive online inventory of matched diamond pairs.
Brian Gavin Signature
Designed and created in house by the finest craftsmen according to Brian Gavin’s strictest standards. All diamond melee is F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature melee.
|Metal Available||18K Rose Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Yellow Gold, Platinum|
By Shelley Watson on March 07, 2017
These studs are stunning. They are handmade for your diamonds and are just beautiful.
1 Customer Reviews
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 100% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- If there was any sales tax paid on your original diamond purchase, this sales tax is nonrefundable and cannot be applied towards your upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.
We offer one free resize on each order for one size up or down. Charges will apply for resizes that are more or less than one size up or down. Sizing beads are additional. The customer is responsible for round trip shipping/insurance based on the value of the ring. Ring sizing takes approximately 5-7 business days depending on the volume in our jewelry workshop. Please note that full eternity settings and bands cannot be resized.
Each piece of jewelry carries our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. This applies to jewelry that has not been worked on by a third party jeweler and has been worn under normal wear and tear conditions. If you experience a problem with your jewelry and it has either been worked on by a third party jeweler or has experienced abnormal wear and tear, we will gladly take it back and work on it for a fee to be determined.