Bewitch your beloved with this alluring Brian Gavin Diamonds Solitaire Engagement Ring from the 810 Collection. Prepossessing geometry wins the eye with its artistic and sharply defined outlines on this remarkable and arresting piece.
A delectable center diamond rises, blazing, in low-profile while being held in the 4-prong head. Below, on the square-shaped gallery's four surfaces, is a splendid ornamental motif featuring four melee per side. This coruscating embellishment consists of two symmetrical curves rising to meet in the center of an arrow-like design which borrows from the impressive architecture of the Art Deco era. The mini diamonds are F/G Color VS Clarity Brian Gavin Signature melee with a 0.1012 CTW. And the ring's collection of diamond melee continues with a trail of the mini gems down the side of the ring in an inset which ends in a beaded point.
Just under the gallery and head of this engagement ring is secreted a 0.008 CTW, Brian Gavin Signature, 1.25mm orange sapphire which will sit flush against the finger.
We can customize your piece with the shank bottom and the precious metal of your choosing. We offer platinum, white gold, yellow gold, and 18k rose gold as shown here. For the ring's bottom you can select from the low-spin Euro Shank or the classic Round Shank. There are also two other ring bands to choose from: the Twist and the Split Shoulder.
The piece in the example is displaying the ever popular Hearts and Arrows diamond, but you may further customize your ring by choosing the center gem of your choice from our extensive online diamond inventory. Please note that the price shown here reflects that only of the ring's setting.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||2.2 mm||Bottom Width||2.2 mm|
|Top Height||1.5 mm||Bottom Height||1.7 mm|
Other Available Options :
Bewitch your beloved with this alluring Brian Gavin Diamonds Solitaire Engagement Ring from the 810 Collection. Preposse...
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.