The Dome Simple engagement ring lives up to its name with subtle, yet classic elegance. A brilliant solitaire is cradled by a diamond shaped halo bezel of 24 F/G VS channeled diamond melee mounted on a cathedral setting, which accentuates its luminous effect. Hand pick your center stone ranging from 0.90-1.25 carats from our exclusive selection, please contact us for pricing on other weights. The diamond melee total 0.120 ctw. The plain band is the perfect choice to display an already perfect centrepiece. The ring comes in platinum, 18K yellow, or 18K white gold. The top portion measures at 1.6mm (H) x 1.7mm (W) and the bottom measures at 1.6mm (H) x 2.2mm (W). This unique style may also catch the attention of collector`s or simply the eye of anyone who knows this investment will last beyond a lifetime.
Furrer Jacot - made for a lifetime
For over 150 years, Furrer Jacot has become a leader in hand-made engagement rings, wedding bands, and carbon fibre rings, creating unique and individual wedding bonds of love. We are proud to say that, as one of Europe´s leading jewelers of customized wedding bands, Furrer Jacot is one of the few artisan jewelry companies that designs and produces everything in house at its headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Every Furrer Jacot ring comes with a verifiable serial number, a transferable lifetime warranty, and access to complimentary verifying and polishing services for your favorite piece of jewelry.
|Metal||18K Yellow Gold|
|Center Stone||0.9 - 1.25|
|Sizes||3 - 6|
|Top Width||1.7 mm||Bottom Width||2.2 mm|
|Top Height||1.6 mm||Bottom Height||1.6 mm|
The Simple Flower engagement ring has a beautiful halo feature and 20 total stones. Beautiful .10 ctw, F/G colored, VS d...
The beautiful Kiss Simple Crown engagement ring is perfect for anyone who wants to add some unique sparkle. A square-sha...
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.