Introducing the phenomenal engagement ring that inspired our 810 Collection. With its breathtakingly elaborate design the Halo Engagement Ring is a surprising and eye-opening piece you have to see to believe. It's the perfect specimen to display Brian Gavin Diamonds' exceptionally high standards in jewelry creation.
The 6-prong head of this ring proudly displays a impeccable center diamond that seems to emit never ending rays of divine light. The gem is elegantly surrounded by bead set, 1.89 CTW, F/G Color VS Clarity Brian Gavin Signature melee in a regal floral-geometric halo. Total carat weight will vary based on the size of the center stone. Diamond pictured is 8.10 carats.
On each of two sides of the gallery below the halo lies a mini diamond; the halo is edged with a thin, winding line of tiny sparkling diamonds. Both the melee edging and the stones in the gallery are visible when the ring is seen in profile; they elevate the brilliance of this piece giving it the epitome of the royal treatment.
Flowing smoothly down the sides and surface of the shoulder and shank are even more melees. The minute gems vividly draw light to a ring band crafted in the precious metal of your choice (shown here in 18k rose gold but also available in yellow gold, white gold, and platinum).
And there is one more precious and usual element to the 810 Engagement Ring: 1.25mm orange sapphire hidden below the head. This Brian Gavin Signature sapphire has a CTW of 0.008 and reveals its beauty and depth when the ring is removed from the wearer's finger.
Most of the elements in the structure of this ring are customizable. We offer an extensive collection of center diamonds to choose from as well as three types of band: Twist, Simple, and Split Shoulder (shown here). Select from a traditional Round Shank at the bottom of the ring or the Euro Shank, which is designed to prevent spinning on the finger. Select your preferences to create that ultimate engagement ring that everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.