Nothing says love and devotion like this extraordinary Halo Diamond Engagement Ring. One of the many gorgeous rings of the new Brian Gavin Diamonds 810 collection, this romantic piece recalls the sweet opulence of the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras. The head features a 6-petaled, rounded flower motif inlaid with a multitude of bead set mini diamonds; the melee are F/G Color VS Clarity Hearts and Arrows diamonds, and has a CTW of 0.178. The entirety of the head is edged with pave set melee which follow the curve of the flower's petals.
The surface's darling design also consists of thin curving lines of metal which form the outline of a square, its points aligned with two of the six petals and with two spaces between two other petals. Secreted away underneath the head is a Brian Gavin Diamonds specialty: a single 1.25mm orange sapphire with a CTW of 0.008.
This Halo Diamond Engagement Ring can be customized for your pleasure with your choice of four different styles of bands: the Split Shoulder, the Cross, the Twist, and the traditional Simple band. Originally the rings in the 810 Collection were crafted from 18K rose gold but this halo ring, like the others, can be constructed in your choice of yellow gold, white gold, or platinum. Additionally, the bottom of the ring is customizable as either a low-spin Euro Shank or the more traditional Round Shank. The presented price is meant to reflect that of the setting only. The piece shown as an example features a Hearts and Arrows diamond, but create your perfect ring by choosing from among that type as well as from our many other exceptional diamonds.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||2 mm||Bottom Width||2 mm|
|Top Height||1.2 mm||Bottom Height||1.7 mm|
With over fifty stones set into just the band itself, this stunning halo ring is a luxurious engagement piece fit for th...
Designed with a nod to ancient royalty, the Princess Split Shoulder halo ring has enjoyed decades of popularity. This ...
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.