A star for the woman who is the precious star of your life. This heavenly Halo Engagement Ring is one of the many new offerings from the Brian Gavin Diamonds 810 Engagement Ring Collection. A floral motif with an 8-pointed starburst is the focus of this otherworldly design. Eight bead set 0.0924 CTW F/G Color VS Clarity Brian Gavin Signature melee diamonds are inset on each "petal" of the highly polished surface on the head of this piece. The three drops of beading around each mini diamond causes their insets to take on triangle-like shapes. These triangles are arranged around the beautiful center diamond of your choice for a classically stellar Art Deco appeal. And underneath this divine head is hidden a Brian Gavin Signature 1.25mm orange sapphire with a CTW of 0.008. This secret stone is inlaid in the ring's band to fit comfortably against the wearer's finger.
This celestial halo ring is seen here with our Cross ring band, but it is also available in your choice of three other stylish looks: a Twist band, a classic Simple band, and a Split Shoulder band. Like the other fabulous rings in the 810 Collection, this piece was conceived in 18K rose gold but can be created in either platinum, white gold, or yellow gold.
Please contact us for more information about further customization of your piece. The ring price displayed here is for only the setting of the piece, and this halo ring is shown with a Hearts and Arrows center stone. You can choose your ideal diamond from our vast online catalogue to create your perfect gift.
We also offer two shank shapes for the bottom of the band: the Round Shank and the Euro Shank. The Euro Shank is designed to prevent the ring from spinning and twisting around the finger of the wearer, and the traditional Round Shank exudes quiet, antique glamour for a look that is astronomically captivating.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||2.4 mm||Bottom Width||2.4 mm|
|Top Height||1.2 mm||Bottom Height||1.5 mm|
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.