Say "you're the one" with this charming and romantic Halo Engagement Ring. As part of the new 810 Diamond Engagement Ring Collection from Brian Gavin Diamonds, this ravishing halo ring features a radiant 8-petaled rosette motif reminiscent of Tudor era jewelry. A magnificent center stone is positioned as a slightly raised detail giving the melee adorned surface an appearance of depth. These mini diamonds are Brian Gavin Signature F/G Color VS Clarity Hearts and Arrows melee, each with a CTW of 0.178. They surround the center stone in gleaming resplendence, the tip of each petal of the motif displaying two-to-three melee. The profile edge of the head features even more diamonds-- tiny inset stones visible from the side.
As a special Brian Gavin Signature element, each ring also features a jubilant 1.25mm, 0.008 CTW orange sapphire tucked away on the band just underneath the head, visible when the ring is removed.
This Halo Engagement Ring with a rosette motif is available in four different styles of band: the Cross, the Twist, a classic Simple band, and the Split Shoulder. Like the rest of the 810 Collection, this piece was created in 18K rose gold but can also be made in white gold, yellow gold, or platinum.
Contact us for more information about customization of your ring, including choosing the shape of the bottom of the shank. We offer two types of bottoms: the Round Shank and the Euro Shank. The shape of the latter helps the ring's stability in regards to twisting or spinning around the finger of the wearer, and the former is a shape with classic appeal.
The displayed ring price includes only the setting of the piece, and the ring here is shown with a Hearts and Arrows center stone. Select your ideal diamond from our large online catalogue to create your unique and special piece.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is pleased to introduce our newest collection from the innovative designers of the BGD team. We custom designed an original and exquisite ring to showcase one of the world's largest 8.10 carat Hearts and Arrows diamonds and this piece served as the inspiration for our most extravagant and visionary offering yet. This new signature collection features an intriguing array of solitaire and halo rings, each with a romantic, antique feel, which recalls the Art Deco and Art Nouveau eras.
|Metal||18K Rose Gold|
|Sizes||3 - 12|
|Top Width||7.5 mm||Bottom Width||2.5 mm|
|Top Height||1.7 mm||Bottom Height||1.7 mm|
A modern twist on vintage styles, the Torino Split Shoulder Halo engagement ring is a wonder to behold for both you and ...
- Loose diamonds are shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. Rings and Settings may take approximately 15 business days depending on the nature of the ring, our workload and heavy seasonal orders. Custom rings and settings may require up to 4 weeks for completion.
- We ship FedEx Priority Overnight complimentary within the 50 States for purchases of $5000 or more. For purchases under $5000, we ship FedEx 2nd Day complimentary. There is a $20 surcharge for Saturday delivery should the customer request it. All packages are shipped to a FedEx Station, hold for Pick up. You will be required to present picture ID to the FedEx agent before the package is released to you.
- We ship FedEx Priority International to overseas locations. The cost of shipping/insurance will depend on the value of the package. You are responsible for all import duties/taxes - these rates can be acquired by calling your local FedEx agent.
- APO Addresses - We are proud to ship to all APO addresses via USPS registered/insured mail at no additional charge.
We offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows certified diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- Apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- We also offer a Lifetime Upgrade Policy on Brian Gavin Blue diamonds. This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows diamond apply the original purchase price (less shipping) towards your upgrade and pay the difference.
- When upgrading to a Brian Gavin Blue Stone, apply 95% of the original purchase price (less shipping) and pay the difference.
- ALL upgrades need to include two of the three following variables - size, color and clarity, additional charges may apply at time of upgrade.
- Please note: Original certificates must be returned together with the diamonds. Each certificate that is not returned in its entirety and/or its original condition will incur a $200 restocking fee.
Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15-day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package. The following are some exceptions:
|All hand engraved (artistic work) items are a final sale and cannot be returned. (Rings and bands with a personalized engraving on the inside are returnable).|
|All Bezel Settings including rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets are final sale and cannot be returned.|
|All custom items are a final sale and cannot be returned.|
We offer a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on Brian Gavin Signature hearts and arrows diamonds and Brian Gavin "Blue" diamonds only. We will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for the price of $200. If, on receipt, the diamond is found to be damaged in any way, you will be offered the option to repair and recertify the diamond at your expense. The buyback amount will be 70% of the prorated price of the newly cut diamond.